Facts we know to be true: Packing (and unpacking) is the only bad thing about traveling. Packing always takes longer than expected. No matter how many check lists you create, or how many days in advance you start packing, you always panic about something you think you forgot. More than likely, you remembered that “something” but forgot another thing you haven’t even thought of yet.
Take a couple deep breaths and revel in the fact you can pack like a pro from here on out using these 10 packing tips!
1. Use a pillbox to store small jewelry, like earnings
Contact cases work great too!
2. Don't fold! Roll your clothes instead
You can pack a lot more clothes into one bag if you roll them instead of fold them.
3. Plan out your outfits beforehand
Plan what you're going to wear every day of your trip, that way you can get ready faster and waste less space packing clothes you'll never wear.
4. Stuff socks in your shoes to save space
Packing Hack #999 Pack your socks in your shoes to save luggage space! Extra tip, wear your bulkiest shoes that you're bringing with you to save even more room! Look out for my next blog coming spoon about packing hacks & more on www.NaturallyBeautifullyMe.com !! #naturallybeautifullyme #packing #packinghacks #packingtips #naturallybeme #naturallybeautifullymeskincare #travel #tips #traveltips #blog #blogger #lifestyleblogger #wellnessblogger #mondaymood #bloggerlife #packingtipsandtricks #shoeswag #sneakers #nike #nikeshoes
5. Use straws to prevent your necklaces from tangling up
6. Store belts in your shirt collars so they maintain their shape
This also gives you a handy place to store belts without taking up additional space.
7. Use a binder clip to protect your razor
8. Use washi tape or saran wrap to prevent liquids from spilling in your bag
9. Fill up your hat(s) with clothes or other random goods
Make use of this otherwise wasted space while helping your hat maintain its shape.